The Landspeeder are a fragile, but potentially powerful, air unit. Perfect for ambushes.
Unit Card Edit
Wide ranging capabilities including scouting, search and destroy, specialist troop deployment, close assault, defensive patrolling and personnel transport.
Unit Image Edit
Unit Stats Edit
Departmento Munitorium Directory Prime
Index: Airborne tactical assault vehicle
Classification: Land Speeder
Offensive Capability: Multi-weapon platform systems
Options: Weapon systems may include: Bolters, multi-meltas, las-cannons, plasma weapons
Defensive Capability: Light Armor plate and high maneuverability
Powerplant: Gravitic-reaction jet propulsion system
Functionality: Wide ranging capabilities including scouting, search and destroy, specialist troop deployment, close assault, defensive patrolling and personnel transport.
Move - 24
Close Assault - 3
Cost - X Points (40 Individually)
Armor - 40/32/24
- Fast moving, able to quickly dash into combat or quickly take a good position.
- High damaging weapon, capable of destroying heavily armored targets.
- Fantastic Close Assault score, making them devastating in close combat.
- Very vulnerable due to low armor.
- Weapon has a very short range. Forcing the vehicle to move into close combat to engage.
- Range - 10
- ROF - 1
- Penetration - 90
- Accuracy - 50%
ROF = Rate Of Fire. Max amount of infantry killable per attack.
Battle Tactics & Strategy Edit
- The Landspeeder is a suburb ambush unit, more so being forced into the role but it perform it excellently. The unit should move into a ambush position behind a building or other obstical and wait for the enemy to get in close. The high speed and high close assault rating for the landspeeder can allow it to quickly duck in and destroy most Ork vehicles.
- Should avoid open combat when possible, the Landspeeder lacks the armor to stand in a fight. This unit is a ambusher, not a slugger.
- Patience is key.