The Final Liberation OST features 16 tracks. It is composed by The Samsara Project. This group are no longer producing music and have disbanded, so these tracks are easily accessible online without any licence/copyright provided credit is given to the artist.
The complete soundtrack can be found on Youtube.
Track 1 - Menu - 1.06
Track 2 - Volistad - 2.07
Track 3 - Hail to the Emperor (Defeat) - 1.01
Track 4 - Victory - 1.07
Track 5 - Battle 1 - 3.09
Track 6 - Battle 2 - 3.10
Track 7 - Opening Moves (Volistad 2.0) - 2.08
Track 8 - Battle 3 (The Space Hulk) - 2.50
Track 9 - Battle 4 - 2.47
Track 10 - Battle 5 - 3.15
Track 11 - Battle 6 - 3.15
Track 12 - Defeat 2.0 - 1.01
Track 13 - Battle 7 - 2.31
Track 14 - Battle 8 - 2.32
Track 15 - Battle 9 - 2.33
Track 16 - Final Liberation - 2.27
Simpy named 'S1,' this track is a slower version of tracks 2 and 7 and is 4.14 in length, making it the longest on the OST. Interestingly, it never plays during the game. It can be heard here.
- Should the player lose their first game as the Space Marines , 'Hail to the Emperor' will play. However, should the player win this game but still lose the campaign, 'Defeat 2.0' will play instead.
- Should the player complete the campaign and slay Warboss Skroll, 'Victory' will play. If Skroll is not killed but the player still wins, the 'Menu' theme will play instead.
- Battle 1 & 2 are twin tracks. The same is true of tracks 2 & 7, Battle 3 & 4, Battle 5 & 6 and Battle 7,8 & 9.
- Battle 7,8 & 9 are the tracks most frequently heard whilst playing.
- Track 16, 'Final Liberation,' is heard during the game intro.
- There are few lyrics, but in track 4 ('Victory') the words 'Gloria in Excelsis' can be heard. 'Deo' is added a little later, and this roughly translates to 'glory to God on high.'